Thursday, May 01, 2008

Sweet White Day

In the hotel in Maui where I was staying for a business trip. When I walked into my room, I saw a beautiful white flower on a counter. I first thought it was a gift to our judges (my work was hosting a judging for advertising). Yet, it was a bit strange since we had been there for couple nights then. I took a better look at the card; it said "Westin Maui". First I thought it said "Welcome Maui" which made me think that was for judges. Think well... Oh it is White Day! White Day is probably a Japanese invention. Boys respond to the girls who confessed their love to the boys on St. Valentine's Day. My boyfriend found out where I was staying and arranged a flower delivery. He did the same before when I was staying at a hotel in NY, surprising me with white tulips. I wish I could have taken it with me from Hawaii.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what lovely flowers! may 15 2008 is our favorite date because maiko and matt got engaged. welcome to our new daughter!
linda