Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy Work Week

Every time people ask me what I do for living, I find it difficult to explain. They give me 'what is that about...' when I tell them it's an non-profit organization for advertising and the conversation fades out. I an Education Director, working for student and teachers in advertising and graphic design programs, orchestrating events and programs for them.

Last week was my busiest week in a year. Event everyday. Portfolio review where students get feedback from industry creatives; students portfolio exhibition; speaker series; presentation competition; and award ceremony for students. Barely had time to eat lunch or hydrating myself and every night is a party. Standing all day and running around was not for me who's past 30 and hasn't been to a gym for.. ever.




No comments: