Monday, July 30, 2007

Summer in Queens

In my 6th year in NY, I finally had a chance to go to PS1. I didn't know the exact location and got off the 7 line, barely seeing anyone around. But I easily found PS1 because of the house music coming from a specific direction. About 70 people are in the general admission line but I got through the MoMA members entrance. The direction and assistance there was terrible. I was completely misguided and ended up paying the admission which I didn't have to. My boyfriend took me back to the ticket counter, asking for the refund. But the people there are as bad as the temporary security staff who pays no attention to details. Long, annoying story short, I would never go back there. They rudely joperdized my loyalty to support MoMA and turned down the whole evening.
After the PS1, we went over to the beach party by the river and took the water taxi, which was a nice experience and the view was pretty cool.

No comments: