Friday, July 03, 2009

Lovin' It!

My new hair salon uses Malin+Goetz's shampoo. According to the stylist, many of organic products are not moisturizing enough for Asian hairs—but Malin+Goetz is an exception. So I walked in to miomia, a cosmetic/body care store who carries their products. Among tons of hair products, the owner and my friend Katie actually recommended me this series called CUTLER, which she loves and uses herself. They are cheaper than Malin+Goetz and very hydrating. I've never found shampoo with such long-lasting scent. It is indeed very hydrating, too. I use the intensive conditioner and extra gentle shampoo, which smells a bit stronger than the regular ones. My relative who was staying with us noticed the smell after I took a shower, fell in love with the scent and became a fan of CUTLER. I highly recommend this product, especially to Asian girls with thick, dry hair.

Another favorite of mine from this store is the Marvis toothpaste. Read the post on this.

Visit miomia online shop

No comments: